UFC 268 will feature two championship fights: welterweight champion Kamaru Usman against Colby Covington, and women’s strawweight champion Rose Namajunas battling Weili Zhang.
The $70 pay-per-view event will stream live from Madison Square Garden with the main card scheduled for 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+. Prelims will air on ESPNews at 8 p.m. ET, while early prelims start at 6 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass.
Usman is UFC’s top pound-for-pound fighter, and UFC 268 will mark his fifth title defense in a rematch against Covington. Their last meeting in December 2019 ended with Usman knocking out Covington in the fifth round. Meanwhile, Namajunas stunned Zhang with a first-round knockout earlier this year to reclaim the women’s strawweight title, handing Zhang her second defeat in 23 career matches.
ESPN+ costs $7 a month or $70 per year, and the UFC 268 pay-per-view costs an additional $70. You can also pay $89.98 for a bundle with one year of ESPN+ and UFC 268, a discount of about $50. With ESPN+, you’ll be able to rewatch UFC 268 and past UFC events, and get access to hours worth of live sports and ESPN’s library of documentaries and original shows.
Here’s the fight card for UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington
Early Prelims — 6 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. PT on UFC Fight Pass
- CJ Vergara versus Ode’ Osbourne [Flyweight]
- Melsik Baghdasaryan versus Bruno Souza [Featherweight]
- Dustin Jacoby versus John Allan [Light heavyweight]
- Gian Villante versus Chris Barnett [Heavyweight]
Prelims — 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. PT on ESPN News
- Ian Garry versus Jordan Williams [Welterweight]
- Edmen Shahbazyan versus Nassourdine Imavov [Middleweight]
- Phillip Hawes versus Chris Curtis [Middleweight]
- Al Iaquinta versus Bobby Green [Lightweight]
- Alex Pereira versus Andreas Michailidis [Middleweight]
Main Card — 10 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+
- Justin Gaethje versus Michael Chandler [Lightweight]
- Shane Burgos versus Billy Quarantillo [Featherweight]
- Frankie Edgar versus Marlon Vera [Bantamweight]
- Rose Namajunas versus Weili Zhang [Women’s Strawweight title fight
- Kamaru Usman versus Colby Covington [Welterweight title fight]
How to watch UFC 268
You can watch the main event of UFC 268 on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. ET on November 6. The event is separated into three portions: the early prelims, prelims, and the main card.
The early prelims start at 6 p.m. ET and are only available to UFC Fight Pass subscribers. The prelims will begin at 8 p.m. ET on the ESPNews cable channel. The main card is scheduled for 10 p.m. ET and is an ESPN+ exclusive.
UFC 268 is a pay-per view event so you’ll need to pay a one-time fee of $70 to watch, along with an ESPN+ subscription. An ESPN+ membership costs $7 a month or $70 a year.
Ways to save on the UFC 268 pay-per-view price
If you plan on signing up for ESPN+ to watch UFC 268, you can take advantage of a special discounted package.
New subscribers can purchase a year-long ESPN+ membership with access to UFC 268 included for a total of $89.98. That’s over 30% off the regular combined price of an annual plan and a PPV match. Following your first year of service, ESPN+ will then renew for the regular annual price of $70.